Can you increase testosterone level naturally? Are there effective natural testosterone boosters? Of course! If you suffer from testosterone defficiency or just feel tired and powerless, some lifestyle changes can boost your testosterone level, give you more energy and improve the quality of your life. Dr. Jeffry Life and Tim Ferriss stress in “The Life Plan” and in “4 Hour Body” the importance of testosterone for the man’s health. They came with many helpful ideas in their books, I present a short summary below:
- Eat more protein. You need a lot of protein to stimulate glucagon and muscle-building, which is important for testosterone release.
- Eat less high carbs. They elevate your insulin and cortisol levels, which in turn interfere with testosterone production.
- Eat more omega-3 fatty acids. Cod liver oil works best when combined with vitamin rich butter fat. Your body needs fatty acids to produce testosterone. Low-fat diet will lower your testosterone.
- Work out. Focus on short and intense exercise involving large muscle groups, like squats and bench presses.
- Do not overtrain. Prolonged endurance training (more than an hour) would lower your testosterone and increase your cortisol level.
- Get enough good sleep (at least 8 hours). Testosterone is produced when you sleep, which is why you need to take care about the length and quality of your sleep.
- Take short ice baths or cold showers.
- Take vitamin D3.
- Eat brazil nuts.
- Eat whole eggs or egg yolks, they contain cholesterol which your body needs to produce testosterone.
For more ideas about boosting your testosterone read about d-aspartic acid.
If you prefer to help your body produce testosterone by taking testosterone supplements, you can try the following ones:
- Muscletech Hexatest 168 Caps Testosterone Amplifier
- Testosterone Support with Tribulus, 1 month Supply bottle, Extreme Boost
More ways to boost testosterone
For some more reading about how to boost testosterone, check the following best selling kindle and/or paper books, and at least go through the table of contents for new ideas (the table of contents can be read for free):
- Testosterone: A Man’s Guide- Second Edition
- Testosterone for Life: Recharge Your Vitality, Sex Drive, Muscle Mass, and Overall Health
- The testosterone book. How to increase testosterone naturally according to science
The above mentioned books are the three best selling books on Amazon.com about the male hormone. They provide more detailed information about the natural testosterone boosters.
(links on this page are sponsored affiliate links, the owner is not a bonafide user of this product and receives commission for sales made. The info on this site is the webmasters opinion only and should not be taken as professional medical advice, please visit a doctor for such advice)